Please send payment to: REAL Women of Canada Box 8813, Station T Ottawa, ON K1G 3J1. If you wish an electronic version please call 613-236-4001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A copy of the 2007 Briefs can be ordered for $5.00. Your order must include the name, date and number of the brief you are ordering, plus your name and address, and payment.
123. Brief on the Court Challenges Program Presented to the House of Commons Standing Committee on the Status of Women December 4, 2007 download here
121(b) The Future of Freedom Conference, Panel Discussion Presentation Religious freedom, gay rights, and human legislation Exploring the tension between Section 2(a) and Section 15 of the Charter, October 13, 2007.
122. Building Healthy Families as a Foundation for Lasting World Peace Presented to World Congress of NGOs Symposium Presentation, Toronto, Ontario November 10, 2007
121.A. Brief on Bill C-303, An Act to establish criteria and conditions in respect of funding for early learning and child care programs in order to ensure the quality, accessibility, universality and accountability of those programs Prepared for the Senate Standing Committee on Social Affairs, Science and Technology
121. Senate C-22 Brief re: An act to amend the Criminal Code (age of protection) and to make consequential amendments to the Criminal Records Act
120. Brief re Marriage as a Social Good: Why Get Married? An Act to amend the Criminal Code
Presented to WCF IV Warsaw, Poland May 11-13, 2007
119. Brief re Canadian Radio-Television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) Mandate and Priorities Presented to the House of Commons Standing Committee on Canadian Heritage April 20, 2007
118. Brief on Bill C-22 (An Act to amend the Criminal Code (age of protection) and to make consequential amendments to the Criminal Records Act) Submission to House of Commons Standing Committee on Justice and Human Rights April, 2007
117. Brief on The Impact of Changes to the Status of Women Presented to the House of Commons Standing Committee on the Status of Women February 7, 2007